Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 159

Thread: 900 Maps

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastha View Post
    Anyone has an idea of where the maps are located in Vista...? Can't find them
    They are located same place as XP

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzan View Post
    wtf is maps?
    Maps, are those files which is saved in your tibia folder, to be shown on your minimap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastha View Post
    Anyone has an idea of where the maps are located in Vista...? Can't find them
    you should be able to find it:

    c:/documents and settings/(your user)/application data(hidden folder)/Tibia/Automaps

    e.g:

    Code:
    C:\Documents and Settings\DutchStar\Application Data\Tibia\Automap
    or, another way is:

    goto your Blackd Proxy folder, open 'settings.ini', search for this line(may differ with yours):

    Code:
    TibiaPath=C:\Documents and Settings\DutchStar\Application Data\Tibia\Automap
    Open your internet browser, paste this 'link' in it, and voilá, there's your tibiamaps folder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Webber View Post
    They are located same place as XP
    These kind of awnsers doesn't help out this fellow >.<

    Kjeld~
    Last edited by Kjeld; 10-24-2007 at 22:52.

    "Stand your ground and fight!"



  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjeld View Post
    you should be able to find it:

    c:/documents and settings/(your user)/application data(hidden folder)/Tibia/Automaps

    e.g:

    Code:
    C:\Documents and Settings\DutchStar\Application Data\Tibia\Automap
    or, another way is:

    goto your Blackd Proxy folder, open 'settings.ini', search for this line(may differ with yours):

    Code:
    TibiaPath=C:\Documents and Settings\DutchStar\Application Data\Tibia\Automap
    Open your internet browser, paste this 'link' in it, and voilá, there's your tibiamaps folder.


    These kind of awnsers doesn't help out this fellow >.<

    Kjeld~
    Kjeld, when I do search in the .ini I can't find anything similar.

    Here is the settings.ini:
    Code:
    [Proxy]
    MAXCLIENTS=5
    MAXEVENTS=100
    MAXCONDS=100
    MAXTILEIDLISTSIZE=50
    FirstExecute=FALSE
    NextScreenshotNumber=1
    GmStartWithThis3=gm -
    AltGmStartWithThis3=cm -
    ForwardOption=1
    ShowAdvancedOptions=1
    [Cheats]
    MapClickOption=4
    LogoutIfDangerAtStart=0
    RevealInvis=1
    ChangeLight=1
    AutoHealEnabled=1
    UHalarmEnabled=1
    TitleExp=1
    chkAutoGratz=1
    chkAutorelog=0
    chkProtectedShots=1
    chkGmMessagesPauseAll=1
    txtExuraVita=exura vita
    txtExuraVitaMana=160
    AutoVitaEnabled=0
    AcceptSDorder=0
    SDorder=firenow
    ExivaExpPlace=19 : white center
    txtExivaExpFormat=You need $expleft$ exp$lf$for level $nextlevel$$lf$Average session speed:$lf$$exph$ exp/h$lf$Estimated time left for level up:$lf$$timeleft$$lf$Played this session:$lf$$played$$lf$Gained this session:$lf$$expgained$ exp
    tibiaTittleFormat=$charactername$ - $expleft$ exp to lv $nextlevel$ - $exph$ exp/h
    ColorEffects=0
    LightPower=15
    BlueAuraDelay=300
    RelogBackpacks=1
    LowHPforAutoHeal=63
    LowHPforAutoVita=70
    LowUHforAlarm=5
    UHretry=100
    LockOnMyFloor=1
    MapOnTop=1
    MapUpdateIntervalInMs=1000
    CheatsEnabled=1
    OrderType=5
    TimerConditionTick=300
    [AdvancedProxyOptions]
    LocalLoginUseProxy=1
    LocalGameUseProxy=1
    ListenLoginPort=15000
    ListenGamePort=16000
    ForceLoginServer=0
    WantBypass=0
    MyPriorityID=4
    TibiaPriorityID=2
    [Log]
    MaxLogBuffer=30000
    MaxHexLines=3000
    LogFullAction=1
    LogFile=log.txt
    AutoSelectHexAscii=1
    HideHexLogIfLogDisabled=1
    [Hotkeys]
    HotkeysActivated=1
    RepeatEnabled=0
    RepeatDelay=500
    [Cavebot]
    AutoChangePKHeal=1
    NewAutohealForPKattack=75
    SafeHPforExoriVis=50
    SetVeryFriendly_NOATTACKTIMER_ms=10000
    TimerInterval=300
    CteMoveDelay=700
    AllowRepositionAtStart=1
    LootProtection=1
    BlockOption=1
    MAX_LOCKWAIT=30000
    EXORIVIS_COST=20
    EXORIVIS_SPELL=exori vis
    EXORIMORT_COST=20
    EXORIMORT_SPELL=exori mort
    TimeToGiveTrapAlarm=45000
    [Warbot]
    FRIENDSLOWLIMIT_HP=63
    MYSAFELIMIT_HP=80
    AutoHealFileName=wargroups\autoheal.txt
    AutoHealDelay=300
    AUTOFRIENDHEAL_MODE=1
    AutoHealFriendEnabled=0
    RecordLogins=0
    [Runemaker]
    ChkDangerSound=1
    ChkCloseSound=1
    ChkOnDangerSS2=0
    [Tools]
    InspectTileIDs=0
    [Magebomb]
    ConnectEventTIMEOUT_ms=5000
    ReceiveServerAnswerTIMEOUT_ms=10000

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Found it finally.

    For other vista users who can't mind the path, go to your username, than allow hidden files to be shown. Than go to AppData -> Roaming -> Tibia -> Automaps.


    I hope I'd help some people

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastha View Post
    Kjeld, when I do search in the .ini I can't find anything similar.

    Here is the settings.ini:
    Code:
    [Proxy]
    MAXCLIENTS=5
    MAXEVENTS=100
    MAXCONDS=100
    MAXTILEIDLISTSIZE=50
    FirstExecute=FALSE
    NextScreenshotNumber=1
    GmStartWithThis3=gm -
    AltGmStartWithThis3=cm -
    ForwardOption=1
    ShowAdvancedOptions=1
    [Cheats]
    MapClickOption=4
    LogoutIfDangerAtStart=0
    RevealInvis=1
    ChangeLight=1
    AutoHealEnabled=1
    UHalarmEnabled=1
    TitleExp=1
    chkAutoGratz=1
    chkAutorelog=0
    chkProtectedShots=1
    chkGmMessagesPauseAll=1
    txtExuraVita=exura vita
    txtExuraVitaMana=160
    AutoVitaEnabled=0
    AcceptSDorder=0
    SDorder=firenow
    ExivaExpPlace=19 : white center
    txtExivaExpFormat=You need $expleft$ exp$lf$for level $nextlevel$$lf$Average session speed:$lf$$exph$ exp/h$lf$Estimated time left for level up:$lf$$timeleft$$lf$Played this session:$lf$$played$$lf$Gained this session:$lf$$expgained$ exp
    tibiaTittleFormat=$charactername$ - $expleft$ exp to lv $nextlevel$ - $exph$ exp/h
    ColorEffects=0
    LightPower=15
    BlueAuraDelay=300
    RelogBackpacks=1
    LowHPforAutoHeal=63
    LowHPforAutoVita=70
    LowUHforAlarm=5
    UHretry=100
    LockOnMyFloor=1
    MapOnTop=1
    MapUpdateIntervalInMs=1000
    CheatsEnabled=1
    OrderType=5
    TimerConditionTick=300
    [AdvancedProxyOptions]
    LocalLoginUseProxy=1
    LocalGameUseProxy=1
    ListenLoginPort=15000
    ListenGamePort=16000
    ForceLoginServer=0
    WantBypass=0
    MyPriorityID=4
    TibiaPriorityID=2
    [Log]
    MaxLogBuffer=30000
    MaxHexLines=3000
    LogFullAction=1
    LogFile=log.txt
    AutoSelectHexAscii=1
    HideHexLogIfLogDisabled=1
    [Hotkeys]
    HotkeysActivated=1
    RepeatEnabled=0
    RepeatDelay=500
    [Cavebot]
    AutoChangePKHeal=1
    NewAutohealForPKattack=75
    SafeHPforExoriVis=50
    SetVeryFriendly_NOATTACKTIMER_ms=10000
    TimerInterval=300
    CteMoveDelay=700
    AllowRepositionAtStart=1
    LootProtection=1
    BlockOption=1
    MAX_LOCKWAIT=30000
    EXORIVIS_COST=20
    EXORIVIS_SPELL=exori vis
    EXORIMORT_COST=20
    EXORIMORT_SPELL=exori mort
    TimeToGiveTrapAlarm=45000
    [Warbot]
    FRIENDSLOWLIMIT_HP=63
    MYSAFELIMIT_HP=80
    AutoHealFileName=wargroups\autoheal.txt
    AutoHealDelay=300
    AUTOFRIENDHEAL_MODE=1
    AutoHealFriendEnabled=0
    RecordLogins=0
    [Runemaker]
    ChkDangerSound=1
    ChkCloseSound=1
    ChkOnDangerSS2=0
    [Tools]
    InspectTileIDs=0
    [Magebomb]
    ConnectEventTIMEOUT_ms=5000
    ReceiveServerAnswerTIMEOUT_ms=10000
    Wierd, this might be because blackd already has found this path. Oh well, it's good you've solved it right now.

    Kjeld~

    "Stand your ground and fight!"



  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default

    your maps in vista is located in:
    [disk]:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Automap
    eg.
    C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Automap

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    269

    Default

    These questions have already been answered please read ENTIRE thread before posting questions!

  8. #18

    Default

    thx for uploading

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    very Big Thx <3

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7

    Default

    ty mate! even tho it removed some places i been at xD

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •