Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Understanding conditional events!

Could someone give a quick tutorial about why and how you should setup drinking manas with conds, and not in the runemaker (when visbotting)

Thanks in forehand!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Could someone give a quick tutorial about why and how you should setup drinking manas with conds, and not in the runemaker (when visbotting)

Thanks in forehand!
    drink mana if less than x mana

$mymana$
    #number<#
    x
    exiva mana

hi there
    i still can't be able to do if i get poisoned by passing through a poison field or a scorpion use exana pox and NOT use exana pox if poisoned by a mummy or something
    i tried to put $statusbit:8$ #number>=# 5 0 2000 0 Exana Pox , but it's not working,
    could someone please help me?

It's not possible. $statusbit:8$ has only two values (0- not poisoned, 1- poisoned)

Quote Originally Posted by Aewbroto View Post
    hi there
    i still can't be able to do if i get poisoned by passing through a poison field or a scorpion use exana pox and NOT use exana pox if poisoned by a mummy or something
    i tried to put $statusbit:8$ #number>=# 5 0 2000 0 Exana Pox , but it's not working,
    could someone please help me?

Maybe try to do sth like:

if lastpkname = "scorpion" or " " (2nd i mean nothing ... as poison field) then _customvar +1 ... with small delay (enough to kill scorpion) and lock
    if _customvar = 1 then exana pox
    if statusbit:8 = 0 then _customvar = 0

I'm not sure if it will works ;p was thinking just 2 seconds about that.

/// ahh yehh xD Malmis fix my bugs.
    Trading white List: MiniBotter, Nadir, Trev, Wahab421, Blink182, Kerry
    Trading black List: Sampe, Bman, Gallar, Ry4n, Gokauka, Karcoin(Obsidian name)
    Me @ YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MassacreOlsztyn

When i take conditional events from Newer script listing , should i put it into a .txt file ? then how do i load it in coditional events?

I dont understand this ;<

yeah, same it in a .txt file and put it in cond. events in your blackd proxy folder

Thanks ; ]

Can someone tell me how to send a message to a friend when somebody messages me in private..

im sorry i have no idea how to use black d, could you explain in detail for a noob with computers/bots how to do this..

so the elf bot has something called "immortal" basically when someones hp drops below 60% or so it puts on a mana ring (death ring on my OT server) and takes it off when its above 60% again

i was wondering how to do this with black d? someone told me to record the hex of me doing it then set the conditions to when my hp is below 60% but i dont know how to record the hex or whatever... any help please?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234