Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Money Makin Project #1 First Attempt!

Alright well it isn't letting me upload everything at once so I will be loading these four scripts at time, some of these scripts MAY be outdated and I will not be editing anything since I no longer use BlackD so please don't complain here or anywhere if these scripts are no longer working... Please be advised I believe none of these scripts use a refiller so you will have to stock up enough potions/food to last you however long you wish to be hunting for!

Enjoy!

EdronCycsLowLvl - Start in Edron Depot First Floor ( Same floor as Banker )
    LibCultCave - Start in Liberty Bay Depot First Floor ( Same floor as Banker )
    SvarOvernight - Start in Svargrond Depot First Floor ( Same floor as Banker but inside Depot )
    EdronRots - Start in Edron Depot First Floor ( Same floor as Banker )
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-12-2014 at 03:19.

Alright well it isn't letting me upload everything at once so I will be loading these four scripts at time, some of these scripts MAY be outdated and I will not be editing anything since I no longer use BlackD so please don't complain here or anywhere if these scripts are no longer working... Please be advised I believe none of these scripts use a refiller so you will have to stock up enough potions/food to last you however long you wish to be hunting for!

Enjoy!

VenoreOrcs - Start at Venore Depot w/ Bank ( Same floor as Banker )
    UltimateRook - Start in the starting Temple AFTER Tutorial ( Begin in the TEMPLE same floor as the Weapon NPC )
    UltimatePawCollector - Start in the Middle of Town? ( Cant remember it might also be -2 from the Oracle near the Rookgaard Bank )
    UltVenoreSwampTroll - Start in the Venore Depot w/ Bank ( Same floor as Banker )
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-12-2014 at 03:26.

Enjoy!

VenoreRotwormsDepo - Start at Venore Depot w/ Banker ( Same floor as Banker )
    UltimateVenAmazon - Start at Venore Depot w/ Banker ( Same floor as Banker )
    KazMinosDepo - Start at Kazordoon Depot w/ Banker ( I cannot remember but this also might be Ab'dendriel Depot near Banker )
    FibulaRots15-20 - Start in Fibula Dungeon after the door towards Rotworms ( Does not deposit, Only loops infinite strictly for EXP )
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-12-2014 at 03:30.

Enjoy!

These scripts are strictly CONDITIONALs, Mainly used for HEALING and using POTIONS.

Alright, that is EVERYTHING that I still had after two years of no longer using BlackD, I am going to assume 99% of those scripts STILL work and should Deposit when they are low on capacity (You might have to edit a certain line in the .txt that says when capacity is below <N goto scriptline XX only edit the <N to the number of cap you want him to go back to deposit). I wrote all of these scripts MYSELF and I am going to state again that if some of these scripts are no longer working I will not be editing them as I no longer use BlackD Tools but the two main scripts that were used for nearly this entire project and made me a ton of cash/loot were AbUndead2 and AbEliteUndead2 which completely differ in waypoints as I was running them on two separate knights so they weren't walking the exact same path, you will have to decide for yourself which is the better script if you only plan on using one of the two, or to make mad cash like I was run one each on two different Knights!

Again, I will not be editing these scripts and if you feel like adjusting/fixing these yourself then feel free, but none of these scripts REFILL Manas/Health Potions but almost all of them DO have a Depositer. I will ask although I no longer use these scripts I would ask politely that you do not edit these scripts and then re-post and take credit for them, If you are going to fix these up and decide to re-post these scripts then please at the very least make it well-known that I was responsible for creating it and give me credit where credit is due. Thanks again all, and good luck using BlackD!

For anyone just visiting this thread for the first time in quite some time and remember me from a few years back, please scroll back a couple of pages ( 18~? ) and take a look at some of my recent pictures of my exp/h profit/h that I posted today! Enjoy everyone I hope that these scripts or this project gives you some inspiration!

-Lith
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-12-2014 at 03:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
    Hey lith this is an awesome thread buddy. U have done really well out of this good for u. Just wondering where u were hunting and if will give out the script
    Thanks bud, I know it is a little late but I had quit shortly after you posted this I must not of seen it If you check on Page 18/19 I posted every script I ever wrote and used during my BlackD days.

Hi m8
    i love your scripts, very thankfull ^^.
    I do have a question of those scripts for healing and pots. How do i do to make them work, beecuse when i cut them into the main script for trolls in thais it cannot read those commands, a little bit confused :S.
    a im a lvl 15 knight how should i write them then ?

THANKS A LOT, I LOVE YOU

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819