Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

View Poll Results: Anyone finding this guide useful?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE HESP - Scripting Service plus frrebies

Default THE HESP - Scripting Service plus frrebies

So I decided to start a thread as I've been using the bot for a long time now, just got back in to the game though after repeated deletions last year so the scripts will be simple, for now. Currently botting 5 accounts, 4 characters on each (one of each vocation). Constantly gaining levels so more advanced scripts will become available. If theres anything you need I can script, levels 1-40 this week.

I was planning on sticking to fremmy, but since I've been scripting for a friend he paid with premium scrolls so premmy scripts will begin shortly. Thais is generally my home town so I have lots of scripts around there to easily get 1 - 30 in 5 days.

On another note if you have scripts with problems in feel free to share them here and I'll repost them to your specifications.

Yours THE HESP.

Okay so level 1-8 (and I know most of these scripts are out there but I thought I'd compile it all in one place). I tend to do a bit of manual just skip the tutorial with santiago, drop everything but your bag and fist kill sheep for meat. Full cap of meat = 60 gold, on the way back from willie stop at the hut north of the npc who buys dead animals (sorry forgotten his name) and pick up the doublet from the square just left of the grate one floor down. Continue to the weapon shop, buy a sabre, head upstairs and buy leather legs and a wooden shield. Now go down the central grate of Rook start this script and go get something to eat or play another character with multiclient. 4-8 hours later ding he logs out you're level 8.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Okay, we're level 8. But we got waaaay too much gold to pas the orcale, so you're gonna want to deposit all that good stuff. Now we head to the oracle, hi yes yes and boom DESTINY ISLAND! Hurrah! Head to the npc and again skip tutorial because no one wants to waste time with party skeletons . Choose a vocation, head downstairs grab your new badass equipment and head for the boat.

If you wanna stay with me at this point you better choose Thais.

So now you're all like woah I wanna afk bot but I'm way too squishy to go afk! Well think again, it's slow exp but it saves deaths later, give it one night here and we'll be good to continue.

I must admit this is a script I repaired so thanks to whom so ever wrote this originally, it's good for knights and mages, just start in the depot. Make sure you've got your runemaker set up for wasting mana, we need to train magic asap! Oh and no need for hp/mana settings yet this will be easy! Mages should bear in mind full defensive should be on now for the rest of your life!

Oooh and I made a little one for pallys too start it without any spears in the depot and you'll be all good!

They both deposit gold in the depot too so enjoy your bank balance increase!

EDIT: Re written Paladin script should buy spear up to max capacity and then refill at 2, someone test please? Yours THE HESP
    Last edited by jthesp; 01-13-2013 at 01:03.

Ok so after a night on the rats we should be roughly 13-15 if we've been lucky and it's been a quiet night. Now we're think gosh I want more gold, more experience and more excitement! Well hold your horses, we should have some gold saved up so it's already time to upgrade armor and weapons, make sure you buy a rope and shovel too we'll need them to continue. So here we go, North Trolls is a great starting place for pally's and knights and we can go completely afk straight away! But i'm afraid with mages we have 2 options, either stay in the rats another day or we buy better equipment so we don't have to worry.

Okay Paladins theres a little more manual work for you to do but it'll only take about 3 minutes, go to the weapon shop and buy a longsword that way the conditional script that refills your spears will work, if you know how to edit it then by all means use any weapon you want, consult Malmis for a tutorial. (http://www.blackdtools.net/showthrea...tead-of-Weapon)

Load conditionals in to the tab marked "?" on the main Blackd window.

For Pallys you wont be making much gold here, it's slow on account that the spears overfill you until you have no cap and so collecting gold must wait for you to lose a spear, it seems a knight will deposit 1000 gold every 1.5 hours and a paladin will deposit every 2 hours so its not that different. But the constant distance training is sublime!

We'll stay botting here until level 25, should only take 2 consecutive nights of full afk. This time remember to set up the hp/mana settings you could take some pots as a fail safe but you should be fine I've put 5 of each vocation through this cycle this week and none have died, yet. Runemake on too to waste mana, magic level is important for all vocations!

So for our knight friends, this is where it gets fun and we start rolling in the gold real early. Wasps south of thais, average around 60 honeycombs in a 15 hour cycle just start the script south of thais, it doesn't deposit, but it wont die if you've followed my plan so far. Just remember to set runemaker and hp/mana settings and away we go. Also collects wolf paws and the rare wold trophy from the single war wolf. You can start using this from level 15, but I would advise waiting till at least 18 so there no chance of death and it becomes again 100% afk.

Level 20 Knights 100% afk North Rotworms, start in the depot, deposits 1000 gold at a time. Enjoy! I also included one for mages, so long as you're still using the first wand we'll be fine down here with no pots, make sure you have at least a plate set and gaurdian shield though! It uses the apprentice strike to kill poison spiders incase you're using a druid :P

thx a lot, waiting for new scripts for mage!!!

Tell me what you need and I'll make it, tell me level, vocation and equipment and tell me what you want levels or money? I enjoy a challenge plus its my day off so I have 10 hours today. hit me back, THE HESP.

so... Druid 22 lvl 21mlvl item platinum amulet,demon shield, b robe, boh, hat of the mad, b legs, northwind rod. Best for me will be if i do not waste money. :P

EDIT: Potion buyer and depositer too if you could Just want to have 99% afk

EDIT@: FACC plzz
    Last edited by yorgy; 01-12-2013 at 17:51.

Okay so something I was messing with this morning for premium Paladins, we're gonna head over to Ankrahmun. Head to the boat in thais, hi venore yes, at venore boat, hi ankrahmun yes, now ask for map guide and then click on over to the depot. Now we're here we want to have some good equipment, a plate set and medusa shield is working good for me and still leaves my account balance looking nice. So level 20's we're gonna go to the first floor central larvas with a nice royal spear refiller, no pot refiller because we don't need it here . Just start this script in the depot. When we hit level 30 we're gonna start going down one floor to the scarabs since the larvas will only give us 12/17k exp/h and the scarabs can give us up to 25k exp/h and thats just how we roll. :P

If anyone wants a knight and mage version just hit me up! :P

Your THE HESP

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast