Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

View Poll Results: Anyone finding this guide useful?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: THE HESP - Scripting Service plus frrebies

Have any scripts for a premmy knight level 30?

I see very nice scripts you made there im lv 30kn can you make a good exp for him pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by jthesp View Post
    Okay so something I was messing with this morning for premium Paladins, we're gonna head over to Ankrahmun. Head to the boat in thais, hi venore yes, at venore boat, hi ankrahmun yes, now ask for map guide and then click on over to the depot. Now we're here we want to have some good equipment, a plate set and medusa shield is working good for me and still leaves my account balance looking nice. So level 20's we're gonna go to the first floor central larvas with a nice royal spear refiller, no pot refiller because we don't need it here . Just start this script in the depot. When we hit level 30 we're gonna start going down one floor to the scarabs since the larvas will only give us 12/17k exp/h and the scarabs can give us up to 25k exp/h and thats just how we roll. :P

If anyone wants a knight and mage version just hit me up! :P

Your THE HESP
    Hello The Hesp
    As you tell it your in this post, you could make me the same one for a knight and a sorcer / druid, thank you premature and happy year friend

So its been years since I was bothering with all this but I thought I might come back and do some more work for this wonderful community, anyone still using this place? I'll keep the forum open for the next couple of days, if you got requests send them in fresh!

Stay loyal, Hesp.
    This is my signature, it's not funny.

Thanks to everything jthesp

you should come back and make a script for knights facc 50+ :P

Quote Originally Posted by jthesp View Post
    So its been years since I was bothering with all this but I thought I might come back and do some more work for this wonderful community, anyone still using this place? I'll keep the forum open for the next couple of days, if you got requests send them in fresh!

Stay loyal, Hesp.
    Hi HESP

Can u help? i want to make a script sth like "when my manapot in my bp is less than 50 GoToScriptline X, open a bp and get manas there"

Do u know how to do it? thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678