Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Thread: I keep working on Blackd Proxy

Cool I keep working on Blackd Proxy

I keep working on Blackd Proxy.
    I have a more or less working version for Preview Servers already, but it have many bugs yet.
    I will have to rewrite a lot of code so I am changing everything to send packets through a special function that will verify absolutely all. After debug is completed Blackd Proxy won't be sending a single wrong byte again so maybe it becomes undetectable again. Anyways this will still require a lot of time. But I keep working there. And I post here so you don't lose the hope.
    There will be a good working bot for Tibia 9.9!

I am the admin. To contact me, send me an email to daniel@blackdtools.com
    Don't send pms to me! I rarely read pms. Just email me instead!

I wonder how this special function is going to verify packets.

Hopefully it won't end in another stealth window that can even send impossible messages such as " " into the game haha.

I do hope my current knights avoid the next wave if blackd will soon be undetectable.

I look forward and support all improvements to the proxy and am thankful for your invested time in it

Cmon community show your support!

just came to say Hi, and good luck man you did a good job and it was amazing while it lasted ^^
    Yes, it's fresh!

Nice to hear that Daniel!

Anyway, I'm not really much playing/botting Tibia anymore. Quite frankly, last 3 years were more or less constant on and off. These days I've been using BlackD Proxy for fishing only ^^. Trying to get onto the highscores with skill of 100. Lol.

After that I doubt I'll be seriously playing or stuff like that. But it was sure a lot of fun till now. I mean I was once a customer when BlackD Proxy was still payable.

Good luck with everything man!

hey blackd hows your hard work coming along?