Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Thread: Updated for latest Tibia version

Cool Updated for latest Tibia version

Information:

Safer Tibian can help you to make runes automatically. It also includes healer, trainer and some more interesting features. So far nobody reported any ban/deletion for using it, but anyways we won't guarantee anything here.

Cheating is against Tibia rules and you will be the only responsible of using this tool. We only allow you to use this tool if you accept to take all the responsability.

Safer Tibian is another simple and powerfull tool, originally made by our forum user fr3quency. Now updated by blackdtools.net for you.

You can now download Safer Tibian for real Tibia servers at http://blackdtools.com/freedownloads.php

I am the admin. To contact me, send me an email to daniel@blackdtools.com
    Don't send pms to me! I rarely read pms. Just email me instead!

Quote Originally Posted by blackd View Post
    Information:

Safer Tibian can help you to make runes automatically. It also includes healer, trainer and some more interesting features. So far nobody reported any ban/deletion for using it, but anyways we won't guarantee anything here.

Cheating is against Tibia rules and you will be the only responsible of using this tool. We only allow you to use this tool if you accept to take all the responsability.

Safer Tibian is another simple and powerfull tool, originally made by our forum user fr3quency. Now updated by blackdtools.net for you.

You can now download Safer Tibian for real Tibia servers at http://blackdtools.com/freedownloads.php

Will this ever have a light hack added to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagex View Post
    Will this ever have a light hack added to it?
    The client got built in light so why would that be needed?

also Daniel, have anyone reported that they got banned using this or safecheats yet?
    Gud som haver tibia kär, se på mig som noobig är, vart jag än i tibia trampar, står en pk där och campar. Lootluck kommer, lootluck går, tur har den som e-platefår.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Proposals:
    Magebomb proposals