Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Thread: Tibia 7.72 OT Client problem

Default Tibia 7.72 OT Client problem

Hi, when I'm trying to use custom SD hotkey on blackd proxy, custom Tibia 7.72 client auto bans me every time Is there any possibility to go around the autoban function on the OTS? Btw. I'm playing on old-war.hopto.org.

Hey how you did it? i follow the steps to do it but i never got succes tried alot of times please teach me

obviously, the custom client altered the protocol for using runes. if you're a coder,
    use "Proxy"->"Log Packets" to see how its done in this custom OT, and alter the protocol in SendAimbot to match the custom OT procol,
    the code you need to alter is near line 6635 here https://github.com/blackdtools/Black...Code.bas#L6635

and tutorial on compiling Blackd is here http://www.blackdtools.net/showthrea...incl-Win-7-x64)

good luck
    to get my attention, send me a PM/mail.

im looking for something similar @Hans Henrik i had compiled my blackdbot source to make it workds on
    OLD-WAr anti bot etc hotkeys works auto uh , equip energy ring, push max, antipush etc but mana doesn't
    i changed the id in config.ini but it's still doesn't works
    what more i can do, where i must edit and if u can tell me what i should do it would be great?
    Last edited by felipe199; 06-30-2017 at 21:43.

Edit : i've solved the issue with the aimbot sd
    im using the bot at old-warhopto.org
    i can enable/disable it whitout being banned /kicked
    but the problem is that the sdmx is acting like autofollow....
    the server is 7.72