Click here to buy some Tibia gold in our shop

Thread: BLackd, Battleye, Daniel

Default BLackd, Battleye, Daniel

Hi
    Im a sick fuck who plays tibia. Been here for years.

1: Blackd as free, open source, largely comercial bot, won't work anymore(IMHO). But if Daniel make a new bot, I have a message for YOU ALL, he is 100% safe, I used Blackd for years, started maybe 7 years ago, with full customer support, safety and a nice community. I belive if such bot comes out, it will be for few customers, at a high price, but it would worth.

2: I did a macro for hunting a noob hunt, very noob, with a 400 command line, and I'm not a programmer, just like some informatics. This macro is 100% visual/mouse keyboard simulation(no memory/dll read/inject or W/E). If I can do, surely Daniel can do much better.

3: Daniel/you was just a guy who sold me a software, but he took his time to gently answer in forum and emails, and I felt like he is a very nice guy, and I'm kinda thankfull for it.

Nevermind anytihng below!
    -0001-23fu08g
    Last edited by Shanera; Today at 15:43.

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

http://nopi.ng/forum1

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

As you, I've been here for many years, so I can say that you are completely righ.

I would be glad of paying the next Daniel's bot, even if it costs $20-$30

funciona pra tibia 11